Sunday 12 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ten

I had a very quiet day today.

It is sleep in Sunday but Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we had to go for our very long go all over good morning walk. 

It is not way too hot outside today. Just sticky everywhere hot. 

Because it is just a cloudy day. So we were not soggy when we got home.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn borrowed the black car. 

So they could go for a picnic. In a not so very far away park. Ha.

After they were all gone Zita talked to her mother in Dublin on our telephone. 

It is not very warm in Dublin. Oh well. 

Craig had a giant sleep in. He was all awake early this morning.

So he could watch the fast little cars. 

But then he went right back to fast asleep until lunchtime. That was a big sleep in.

I only kept him company for a little while. I was not so sleepy. 

Then Craig was all dressed so he and Zita and I had our together toasts outside. In my side yard. 

We had toasty hot dog buns. 

Because we ate all the other very toasty bread. Oh dear.

Then we sat there and just relaxed. 


Because Zita and I are on our vacation. Ha. 

Then Zita went to the other side yard. 

So she could find more nasty weeds. 



And to make our beautiful bushes all neat and tidy too.

I stayed in the house to mind Craig. 

My friend Emmet is very very busy too.

Trying to find a nice place to live in way far away Cork.

But the very old university is all confused. It does not know how to be all open again. Or even when. 

And they are not so good at telling people. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Because of his sleep in Craig had a very late lunchtime.

We had used pizza. Ha. Used pizzas are very tasty too. 

Zita put brand new water in our outside for the little birds bathtub. 

And talked to auntie Eileen on her telephone for a long time. 


Because it is our vacation time. Ha.

We had sausages for dinner tonight. And brand new green beans. Green beans are my favourite.

But my friend Niamh was here for dinner. She was still at her picnic. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch brand new detectives tonight. That is a good idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment