Friday 17 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifteen 

I had a very quiet day today.

Because everybody is very busy. But I am on my vacation. Ha.

But I did not have a very quiet night.

Because there was very loud thunder. In the middle of the night night. Oh dear.

I did not like that thunder. At all. 

But my friends Craig and Zita were all awake too. So they kept me company.

Right beside me. On the big comfy bed. 

So we had a nice little sleep in this morning.

But I did not want to go on a good morning walk. So we only went to the end of the cars.

Then I just came home to my own comfy house.

And we had our altogether toasts. 

Then Zita went outside to make the bushes all as beautiful as can be. That is a big job.

And I could not help.

Because of the very sharp saw.  

When the bushes get way too big you have to saw them all down until they are not too big anymore. 



So I could not be a big help. 

So I got in trouble instead.

Because I was a way too much barking dog. Oh well. Too bad for me. Ha.

It is another very hot day today. So Zita had to borrow Craig’s big keep the sun away hat. 

And hide in the bushes away from the too hot sunshine. 



Before lunchtime Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store. But not so very early today.

And my friend Emmet only had a very little sleep in today. 

Then he went on his go all over walk. 

After he had his lunch. And his very big cup of Irish tea. Ha.

I had to remind Craig about my own lunchtime. Too bad for me. 

A nice man brought my giant bag of tasty just for me food. And put it right in my side yard. Ha. 

Last night we had a very nice altogether dinner. 

With the brand new tasty cheese and the brand new buns. It was a brand new dinnertime. Ha. Good for us. 

Before dinner Zita and Niamh and Miss Tarryn took the special truck back to its own garage.

And came back home in our black go fast car. 

Zita was in the garden all day. Even nearly all afternoon too. 

Because making gardens as beautiful as can be takes a very long time. And is a lot of work.

So you get very dirty and smelly.

So you always have to have a squeaky clean shower when you are all finished in the garden. It is the rule. 

I just stayed in and minded Craig and looked out my watching window.

So I could fierce bark at everything that came too close to my friend Zita.

It was a very quiet day for me. That is good. 

Zita and I and professor Jill went on a nice long before dinner walk. It was a very slow walk. 

Because everything was very hot this afternoon.

Maybe we will have a nice together dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will have cheese. Maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment