Saturday 11 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Nine

We did not get up too early today.

Because Zita and I have our holidays now. Ha. So we had a nice quiet day. 

Zita and the black car took Niamh downtown to her store. 

Then she went to the special place where they stick something right up your own nose. Oh dear.

Now they will know if she is even a bit sick. 

You cannot be even a bit sick if you want to visit Craig’s mother. It is the rule. Oh dear.

When she came home we had our together toasts. With Craig too. 

Then we went for our after breakfast lovely walk.

Because it is not way too hot outside today. That is good.

But today we had the all the time rain you cannot see until you are all soggy. 

So we were a bit all soggy when we got home.

That is why Craig did not have his old friends breakfast picnic in our park today. Oh dear.

They did not want to be all soggy like me. Oh well.

But all our beautiful flowers were very happy. And my friends the ducks are too. 

I saw them right in our own pond. 

When I was all dry as could be I minded Craig in the living room.

Because Zita went outside to take away the nasty weeds from our garden. 

You cannot have a beautiful garden if it is just all full of nasty weeds. It is known.

Then the nice man from our grocery store came to my house. In his truck. 

To bring us all our tasty food. So we will not just starve away. And chocolate cheese cake too.

Cheese cake is Emmet’s very favourite. That is why we get lots of them. Ha.

Zita went for a nice far away walk with doctor Susan. 

But I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. That is not a very hard job.

Then Zita went downtown to find Niamh and bring her back home. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinner walk. We found professor Jill. Ha. 

It was all finished raining. So we were not soggy. But I got very hot.

So I came home early to have a nice big drink of water. And have a little rest. 

Until I was not a too hot dog. 

We had a lovely tasty dinner tonight. 

With cooked outside hamburgers and very delicious sausages too. 

I was the best dinner time helper. That is my best job. 

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because we stayed at the dinning room table with everybody talking all the time.

So we did not have enough time to watch the detective program before it was our bedtime.. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment