Friday 24 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Two 

I had a very exciting day today. 

Mister Charles and his very noisy helpers were here very early again today. Oh dear me.

So Zita and I went for our good morning to everybody walk early this morning.

And when we opened our gate I fell right into a big hole. 


All of me. Oh dear.

We did not even know it was there. It was not there yesterday. 

Zita was very very surprised too. 

But I was not hurt. Just a little bit scared. And a bit all dirty. Oh dear. 

But then I got right out. It was not a giant hole. 

The giant hole is right in front of my friend Emmet’s bedroom window. 



I did not fall into that hole. Good for me.

Then Craig was all fast awake too.

Because of all the very loud too much noise.

So he made Zita her special delicious fluffy coffee. For her see everybody in the morning meeting. 

I stayed in the office with Zita. And we closed the door. Ha. So it was not too noisy. 

When Niamh was all wake Zita told her all about my adventure in the surprise hole.

So she gave me lots of hugs. And I wagged my tail. A lot. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

And Zita stayed downtown at the rascal ladies office. To get some important papers. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

To make sure they did not fall into the surprise hole too. That is my favourite job.

But Zita had to stay downtown nearly all day. Too bad for her. 

The noisy helpers were almost finished at lunchtime. 

They put away all their noisy machines. 



And even cleaned up some of the big mess they made. That is good.

This morning a big truck brought lots of very very big pieces of wood. 



So Mister Charles and his helpers can make the giant hole in front of Emmet’s window all neat and tidy.

And then put the dirt back. 

Then nice people will not just fall in the hole and scare my friend Emmet. 

Craig and I had a toast for our lunchtime treat. With the from nearly made here very delicious jam.

Then I went in to the big bedroom and had a very nice nap.

Because I had a very busy morning today. 

And last night Zita and I had a very long all over everywhere walk. It was our before dinnertime walk. 

So I was a bit tired this afternoon. That is why you have to have nice naps. It is the rule. 

When Zita came back home it was time for us to take Profesor Jill and the little dog on our before dinnertime walk. 

It was not a very long walk this afternoon. 

Because it is all hot outside again today. 

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight because it was a stay until late night for Niamh. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch more of the detective who always gets in trouble tonight. 

Maybe we will have strawberries and ice cream too. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment