Tuesday 21 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Nineteen 

I had a very quiet day today.

Because I was helping Zita nearly all the time. 

We went for a very nice good morning walk.

It was not even a little too hot today. 

Then Zita and Niamh had their fast breakfast so Zita could drive her to her beautiful clothes store.

I minded Craig. But only for a little while.

Because he was all awake too.

So when he made Zita her special fluffy just for meetings coffee I stayed in the office.

Right until our lunchtime.

Then Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

With the very good especially for sandwiches bread. From Mister Saint Albert’s own store. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

And then I went into the den to mind Craig.



So he would not be all lonely when he was reading his book. 

When Niamh came home we looked out my watching window. Together.

It was not such a very interesting day. That is good.

Sometimes interesting days are not such good days for having lovely nice naps. It is known.

When you have an important job you have to have nice naps. 

Or maybe your head will get too full. 

And maybe it will get too heavy and just fall off. 

Or your beautiful keep you cool hat will not fit anymore. 

So you have to have nice naps. Just in case. 

When we were all finished our important work I took Zita for a very long lovely walk.

It was our before dinnertime walk.

I think we will have an altogether dinner tonight. But I do not know what. 

Our stove made a very loud noise last night and scared my friend Niamh. A lot. 

But I could not be a big help. Oh dear me. 

Because I do not know anything all about stoves. Too bad for us. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment