Saturday 25 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Three

I had a very nice quiet day. 

Because Mister Charles and his noisy helpers did not come here today. Ha. Good for us.

And it was Craig’s old friends breakfast picnic in our park day. So they all sat under the very big trees.



So they did not get way too hot. 

Because it is another very hot outside day today.

If you get too hot you will get a sick tummy.

Sometimes I get too hot. Then I come inside and have a nap in our cool hose. 

When they were in the park a very nice dog visited them. 



And she went fast asleep. Right beside our friend Mister Tom.

Her younger brother was playing chase the ball with some boys. 

But she was just a bit too hot so he had a nice quiet nap. With Craig’s friends. Ha.

I do not like to go to the park.

Because sometimes there are too many dogs running all around. 

And some dogs get way to close to Zita. That is not so very polite. 

I did not say they could get close to my family. So then I have to fierce bark them away.

That is why I do not go to the park. 

Zita drove Niamh to the beautiful clothes store. And then she went to visit doctor Susan. In her backyard.

I waited here. 



Right at my watching window until Craig was home. And then we had only a little bit of toast.

Because Craig did not cut the toasts so well today. Too bad for us.

Last night we had toasts when we watched the detective.

Because it was very exciting so we had to stay up late.

If you stay up past your bedtime you have to have toasts. It is the rule. Ha. That is a very tasty rule. 

When Zita came home she brought back our take it with you piano. 

We lent it to doctor Susan a long time ago. Now it is home. 

Emmet and Niamh used to play music on pianos. 

There is another very old very big piano in the basement. 

But it does not play so very well anymore. Oh dear.

Maybe they will play beautiful music on this piano. Maybe. 

Everybody in my house likes music. Me too. That is good. 

Then we put a picture on the big wall in the living room. 

Because the wall was just too big all by itself. So we found a beautiful picture in our basement.


And Zita put it right up on the wall. Ha. 

We have lots and lots of beautiful pictures in the basement. 

Sometimes we move them all around. Craig says just because. That is silly.

When Zita went to find Niamh I had a lovely nap. 



On the big comfy bed. All by myself. Ha.

So I would not be too tired for our altogether dinner tonight. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment