Wednesday 15 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirteen 

Zita and I got up early this morning because I had a sick tummy. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Then Zita went for a long run all around before we had our lovely good morning walk.

Then Miss Anna called Niamh. On her own telephone.

Because they needed her early and right away at the beautiful clothes store. I do not know why. 

So the black go fast car drove her downtown as fast as could be. On its new go fast tires. Ha.

When it got home Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. Right in the living room.



Then Zita went outside to move the very heavy stones away from our patio.

I watched out the window for a little while.

Because  could not help.

Because Zita told me that the stones are so heavy I might get squished. Oh dear me.

So Craig and I went outside and played our catch the ball game. 


In my side yard. 

He could not be a big help either. Oh well.

Then Craig and Zita went on an adventure drive in the special truck.

When you have the special truck you just open the giant door and there is a ramp. 


Just for the go fast chair. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita can go on adventures together. That is a nice idea.

I had a very busy day this afternoon.

Because after Craig and Zita were gone I had to mind the house and Emmet all by myself.

Craig and Zita drove nearly a long way to a very very delicious restaurant. In another very little town. 



They had been there before and knew it was a very tasty restaurant. It was not a big surprise. 

They had giant chips covered in cheesie pieces with very hot gravy poured right on top. Ha.

But they shared it. 

Because you would explode just like a balloon if you ate it all by yourself. 

Maybe that is way sometimes I have a sick tummy. Maybe. 

But they bought the very best in the world own made bacon. Right from that little store. Ha.

Bacon is my favourite too. Good for us. 

Tonight is a dragon’s game night. So we will not have an altogether dinner.

And Craig and Zita are all full up to the top already. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

And Zita is going for a nice long walk with Miss Bethany when everyone is playing the dragons game.

So I will keep my friend Craig company in the den. 

Maybe he will watch a noisy movie and I will have a nice nap. Right beside him. 

That is my best easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment