Sunday 19 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventeen 

I had a very nice quiet morning today.

But it was very loud and scary last night.

Because of the way too close to my house thunder. So I had to sleep right at the top of the bed. 

Right beside Craig. 

Because Craig is not even a bit scared by the very loud thunder. Ha. That is good.

And Zita slept at the bottom of the bed. Oh dear.

I do not like the thunder at all. It is too scary.

When the nighttime was all over the thunder was all gone too.

So we went for a little walk. 

But it is still way too hot outside for nice long walks. 

It was too hot even before our breakfast. Oh dear.

Then Zita had to help Profesor Jill bring all the delicious vegetables and strawberries back from the very nice farmers.

So I kept Craig company and he listened to his very interesting book. 

When we were all awake Zita made lots of muffins. Ha. Craig always shares his delicious muffins with me. 

So I will not starve All away. That is nice.

After lunchtime Zita moved everything all around in our office. 

Because now we have a big desk. And it goes up and down. 

So it can be a too tall desk. Or a very short desk. Ha. 



So Zita can just stand up at her desk and not even get a sore bottom. Ha.

So she put the old little desk back in the basement. And she made a new bookshelf.

For all our very important papers. Ha.

I was a very good helper. 

Because I had a nice long nap in the living room and I did not get in the way at all. Good for me.

But then the arm on the go fast chair broke. Oh dear. 

And it does not work so very well with only one arm. You might just fall right out. On your head. Oh dear me.

So Craig and Zita fixed it. 

They just took the arm from the new go faster and put it on the old chair. Ha. That was a good idea.

The wheelchair garage will have to fix the broken arm now. Oh dear.

Then I went back to my fast asleep nap. 

I had a very nice quiet day. All day.

We will have our together dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Maybe we will have something cheesie. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment