Monday 13 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eleven

Everybody was all awake very early today. Even Craig. But not Emmet. Ha.

Today is Niamh’s day to go to see Mister Todd. So he can fix her shoulder. 

So it is as good as brand new.

And then when they came home they left again. To get the nearly a truck. 

The kind of truck that the go fast chair can get right into. Ha.

We borrowed it for a little while. It is a special treat. 

Because today is Craig and Zita’s get married for ever anniversary. Ha. 



That was a long time ago.

Even before Emmet and Niamh and I were their very own family. 

They had the very old very fast very noisy car instead. 



Too bad for them.

So then Craig and Zita went for an adventure drive. To see all the places that are all changed. 

Because Craig had not seen them for a long time. 

I stayed here to mind Emmet and Niamh and Miss Tarryn too.

When Craig and Zita were all back home I went to a brand new make me beautiful store.

Right in my side yard. 

Niamh and Lee and Miss Tarryn were there to make me as beautiful as can be. 



Because the busy street make me beautiful store is still all closed up. Oh dear.

And I was way too furry. 

It is not so nice being too furry when it is way hot outside. It is known.


So I was very brave and stayed very still so they could they make me as beautiful as can be again. 

And then there was a lot of my too much fur all overall over my side yard. Oh well.  

Last night when Niamh came home from her drive to the giant park for a picnic she brought us tasty treats.

From they only know how to make delicious treats bakery. They even make butter tarts. Ha. 

So we had some. Last night when we watched the detective program. Ha. That was a good treat.

And she brought a very fat round like a ball bread for toasts too. Ha. That was a good picnic. 

When I was at our make me beautiful store Zita and the go fast car went to talk to some people.

All about brand new beautiful trees and bushes. For our front yard. 

And when she was back home I was all beautiful again.



Because I was not way too furry anymore. 

Now I will not get way too hot and maybe just melt into a puddle. That is good. 

We had a very delicious dinner tonight.

But I was not such an all the time big help in the kitchen tonight. 

Because I was a bit too tired.

Going to the make me beautiful store always makes me tired. Even our own one too. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment