Friday 10 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Eight 

I had another very quiet day today. 

Because it was even hotter today than yesterday. Oh dear.

So Zita and I were up early this morning before the too hot came to my street.

If it is too hot you cannot go for even little walks. 

So after we went outside we decided not go for our before breakfast walk today. 

Because even at breakfast time it was too hot for a nice walk.

So Zita and I had her breakfast. 

Then it was time to go to our rascal ladies office. We were very busy today.

I did not have toasts with Craig until nearly lunchtime.

And I had to remind him about the toasts a lot of times before he remembered. 

It was because he is getting old. Oh well.

At lunchtime Zita drove Niamh to downtown. Because of the way too hot. 

That is when I had to remind Craig about our toasts. Oh well.

Emmet’s important meetings are all over. So he had a nice sleep in. 

Sleep ins are my favourite. 

I only played with my big red ball one time today. My side yard gets way too hot. Too bad for me. 

Mister Nicastro sent me a picture of some brand new from not even from far away cheese. 

It is just from here cheese.


Just in case we did not have enough delicious cheese. That is a good idea.

We have a giant map of our front yard. 

So we can find where to put some brand new beautiful bushes. And even big trees. 

Because our other trees are going to just fall down. 

Because of the way way giant wind. It bent our beautiful tress too much.  Oh dear. Too bad for them.

So some men are going to come and take them all away before they squish anyone. Oh dear.

So now we have lots of pictures of lots and lots of different bushes and trees. 

But we do not know which ones will be the most beautiful. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

That is why Zita and Niamh go to the tree stores when Niamh does her practice driving. 

To look for just the right kind of trees. For our beautiful front yard.

Zita and I were very busy today.

Because next week Zita and I will have a little vacation. Ha.

So we had to get all our important work all finished today. 

That is way we were very very busy all day. Too bad for us. 

We will have a late dinner tonight.

Because we will wait until the go fast car finds Niamh at her beautiful clothes store. And brings her home. 

Then we will have Mister Tony’s pizzas for our altogether dinner. That is good.

We have pizzas on Friday night. For our own treat. That is a good idea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment