Wednesday 8 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Six

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Because it is our do not go to work Wednesday. So I did not go to work.

And Zita only did a very little bit of work.

Then we went on our good morning walk. We had a lovely slow long walk this morning.

It was an early walk because we did not want to be too hot.

Miss Tarryn did not drink enough water and got a sick tummy. And to go to her bed. Oh dear.

That is why my bowl is full of new water. So I will not be a way too hot dog. And get all sick. 

The go fast car took Niamh to downtown.

So she would not be way too hot. And get a sick tummy too. 

And when Zita came home she had brand new bread. 

It was the very delicious and heavy bread from the make only delicious treats bakery.


It is up on the busy street near nice Mister Nicastro’s famous cheese store. Ha.

Zita even found a very delicious cinnamon all rolled up bun for Craig’s lunchtime.

He needed some help.

Because the buns are very big.  So we only had half a bun. Ha. 



And I am always I very big help.

I even helped Craig with his Scotsman’s scone this morning. 

But we did not have jam on it. Only butter. I do not know why. Oh well.

Emmet is still very busy watching people tell their very interesting stories. 

At the very big important meeting.



All about the long long time ago. 

A long long time ago in Ireland is my friend Emmet’s very favourite time. 

That is why he is watching everybody on the big television in his comfy bedroom. Ha.

To learn even more stories. Sometimes all about long time ago Saints. Ha.

Maybe they are friends of my friends Mister Saint Newton or Mister Saint Albert. Maybe. 

And Emmet’s favourite professor from our nice university was on there too. On the television. 

Telling everybody his new story. And Emmet saw him. Ha. That was good. 

The present man brought very bright lights for Niamh’s bicycle. 


Right to my own side door. I did not bark so much. Maybe I was fast asleep. Maybe. 

Now everybody will see Niamh and her very fast bicycle at nighttime. That is a good idea.

And there were even some extras for Miss Tarryn too. So nobody will just crash into her either. 

After lunchtime Zita went downtown. The go fast car took her. 

She went to the rascal ladies office to find something important pieces of paper. Oh dear. 

And it is on our do not go to work Wednesday. Oh dear.

Mister Paul came for a not too close visit this afternoon. That was nice. 

And today I saw a picture of Zita’s mother reading my own story. 


Right in her house in way far away Dublin.

On her own flat computer. And she was reading it to our cousin Cira. Ha. That is nice.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because it is the dragons game night with Emmet and Niamh and Tarryn and all the Mahoneys. Ha.

So I will only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. 

We will have to find a new detective program. 

Because we watched the lady detective until everybody was dead. Except her and a little baby. 

They just went to somewhere far away. On their own aeroplane. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment