Monday 27 July 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Five

I did not want to go for our good morning walk today.

It was still too hot for nice walks. 

Zita only went for a slow walk and did not just run all over everywhere this morning.

And Mister Charles did not come here today either.

Maybe it is too hot for him too. Maybe. 

So we had a very quiet day today. That is good.

Before our work time Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Dublin. 

Then it was time for the see everybody together meeting.

But I got in a bit of trouble because I started to bark when Zita was talking to someone. On the computer.

I had to bark at the noisy make your knives sharp truck. It was right here on my own street. 

With its very noisy bell. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

I do not like that truck at all. Oh well.

So I could not go back into our office. 

Because of the too much barking. 

So I had to mind Craig in the den instead. 

And wait for the door to be all open.

Then Lee came to visit me and to help Niamh bake very tasty treats. 

So I helped them too. Ha. Good for me.

When we were all finished our together baking I minded them in the living room.

That was an easy job. 

They just listened to a story on Niamh’s take it with you everywhere speaker.

Then it was time for me to take my friend Zita and Profesor Jill on our before dinnertime walk.

We did not go for a very long walk. 

Because it was too hot and Profesor Jill’s little dog gets too hot right away. Oh dear me.

When we got home Zita and Niamh and I made a very tasty dinner. A dinner from far away Mexico. 

With lots of chicken. Ha. That is a good dinner.

So we had a lovely altogether dinner again tonight. Ha.

They are my favourite dinnertimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment