Sunday 1 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven

Yesterday was an extra day. And nobody told me. 

It is nice to have extra things. Sometimes I get extra cheese treats on my dinner. Ha.

I do not know where we get the extra days. Maybe there is an extra days store. Maybe.

Zita and I only had a little sleep in today. So she talked to everybody in way far away Dublin.

While Craig was having his sleep in. Ha.

Then we went for our good morning walk. In the still windy cold. Oh well.

And when we got home Craig was all dressed. Ha.

We had a Mister IKEA’s fat cinnamon bun for our together breakfast. 



Those fat cinnamon buns are my friend Emmet’s favourite. 

But he is still at his way far away in Cork university. Writing his giant important story. Ha.

So I got his bit. Hal. He will be happy. 

Because he lent it to me. Ha.

But my friend Niamh could not have any bits. She was still fast asleep.

Because last night she was at a sing happy birthday party. With her lemon friends.  

And did not get home until so early in the morning that she talked to cousin Orlaith.

On her computer. In way far away Galway. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Today is Mister Saint David’s day. That is nice.

Mister Saint David is just like a Mister Saint Newton. Except for dragons. Ha. That is good.


Craig and Emmet are Davids too. But they are not Mister Saints. 

I do not think you can be a saint if you are not in far away Heven. Oh well. Too bad for them.

But Mister Saint David only likes to have onions for his all his dinners. I do not know why. Too bad for him.

And today is the special day for our go fast chairs too. Ha. 



Maybe because we had an extra day. Ha. That is a good extra day. 

We should buy some more. 

Auntie Jane came to visit Craig’s mother today. 

In her little apartment. And Craig’s mother was all squeaky clean too. Ha. 

After our lunchtime Zita and Niamh went for a look at everything drive. In the very cold outside.

But the black go fast car is a toasty warm car. So they did not freeze all up. That is good.

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. And to have a nice nap too. Good for me.

When they came back Zita took the brand new light back to the store. 

Because it would not fit our bathroom. Oh dear me. 

Now we have to get another brand new light again. Too bad for us.

And my friend Niamh went downstairs and had a fast asleep nap. 

Because she got home in the way early this morning. Oh well.

Zita and Niamh were very busy in the kitchen tonight. 

They were making our very tasty own made dinner. 

Because we cannot buy more brand new food until all our used food is eaten all up. Ha. 

Used pizzas and the used from China food are my favourites. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the from Australia detectives tonight.

Last night we had chips.

My far away friend Mister Barnaby loves chips too. Ha. That is good. 



I saw his picture. Waiting for his chips. Ha. 

Maybe we will have more chips tonight. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment