Sunday 8 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Four

Today is another wrong clocks again day. I do not know why.

Clocks are silly. Everywhere they are different. That is not all right.

Zita and I went for a little walk this morning. Before she took Niamh to downtown. 

And then she went to the stretching store.

So I stayed here and minded Craig until he was wide awake. 

Then we had the very last sticky bun for our breakfast. Ha.

When I was watching out my watching window Mister Jack came here.

To move all the snow away from my side yard. 

And in front of my house too.


Because there was way too much snow there. Again. Oh dear. 

Zita and Craig went for an adventure walk today. To have a tasty together lunchtime. Ha.

Because it is not even a bit cold today. 

So I stayed here to mind the house. I got a treat. 

I always get minding the house treats.

And the present man came here while I was minding my house. 


And it was a present just for me. Ha.

It was a big can of delicious treats just for sore legs. Ha. 

That is a good present. It is known.

Then Zita and doctor Susan went shopping together. In the nearly new car. Ha.

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. And look out my watching window. 

Today is the special day for ladies. All over the whole world. Ha. That is a good day.

I am a lady too. Good for me.

Maybe that is why the present brought me the special treats can today. Maybe.

When Zita was back home we went for a before dinner walk. It is only a little bit messy today. 

We will watch the cowboy detective again tonight. That is a good program. 

And we have a big bag of chips too. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment