Tuesday 31 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Seven

I had a nice quiet day today. 

We did not go for for a litte before breakfast walk this morning.

Because Zita nearly forgot to get up. Ha.

Craig wanted to have a little sleep in but I talked to him until he was fast awake too. Ha.

When we had our toasts Niamh was all awake too. So I helped her eat her bagel. Ha.

Then she went downstairs to do her studying for her university.

And Emmet was awake too. 

Because he has another book to read. Oh dear. 

Nobody had a nice sleep in today.

Because we are all very busy. Except for Craig.

After Zita’s see everybody on the computer meeting I stayed in the new office.

Because I am her very best helper assistant. 

Then we went for a before lunchtime walk.

Because the meetings were are over. That is good. 

It was not so messy today. 

This afternoon Niamh finished the delicious cake she made last night. 

Now she put lots and lots of icing all over it. Ha. I did not help her so much today.

Because I had to help Craig play catch the ball outside. Good for me.

It was not so warm this afternoon but it was very sunny. So we played for a long time.

Then I had to go back to work in Zita’s office.

I stayed there until it was time to find professor Jill and the little dog. 

So we could go on our before dinnertime walk together. 

But we cannot go to our beautiful pond park anymore.



Because of the do not get everybody sick and die rules. Oh dear. 

The clean the streets machine came here today. They are very noisy machines. 

We will have our together dinner tonight. We are having pizzas. That is good.

Maybe we will watch more of the cowboy detective. And his friends. 

Mister Tom brought us lots of programs today. But I did not hear him.

Maybe I was all fast asleep in the new office. Oh dear. 

Now we have lots of stories all about the long long time ago churchman who was also a detective. Ha. Those are good stories.,




No comments:

Post a Comment