Thursday 5 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty One

Everybody got up early this morning. 

So Zita and I had an early good morning everybody walk. 

And then Niamh went to the beautiful clothes store and the go black fast car took Zita downtown.

So I went in to mind Craig. But he did not have a nice sleep in today.

Because he had to look at Niamh’s brand new story. 

She was up until very very late at night writing it. 

And then she had to go to her early work too. Oh dear.

I was very tired too. 

Because I was very busy last night. 

Guarding my house from the giant noisy scary take the snow away machines. 

They were on both of my streets. For a long time. 

But I kept them all away from my house. Good for me.

Craig and Zita do not understand so much about guarding the house. 

They think that you can guard the house without making as much scary noises as the giant machines.

They are wrong. Too bad for them. Oh well. It is my best job anyway. 

So after Craig and I had a warmed up in the oven sticky bun for our breakfast I had a nice nap.

In the kitchen on my own comfy rug. And my towel. Ha.

It is an important very big job minding my family and my house too. It is my favourite job. Ha.

It is not very cold outside again today. Just messy. Oh dear.

But I have my own lovely towels. They are only for me towels. Ha. 

Today is the special day for reading your books.




So this afternoon Craig only read his book.

He did not look for any interesting stories for our nice Queen. Too bad for her.

Today Craig is the detective in a beautiful far away city.

The old one that has only canals and not so many real streets. But lots of bridges.

The nice detective has two children who go to their university. Just like Emmet and Niamh. Ha.

And his wife’s mother and father have their own beautiful palace right there. In that city. 

And they have a castle too. With lots of wine trees. But not in the city. Ha.

And the nice detective and his wife like to eat all the cheeses.

Especially the tasty ones from all around their old city. Ha. Those are tasty cheeses. 

Mister Nicastro’s store has lots of very smelly from Italy cheese too. Sometimes I get treats there. Ha.

One time they did not even know I had a treat. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Mister Tony’s friend is going to bring us delicious pizzas tonight. Pizzas are from Italy too. 

That is why they are all full of lots of tasty cheese. Pizzas are my favourite. 

Zita is very busy tonight reading Niamh brand new story too.

Maybe Craig will only watch the hockey game. If Zita is very busy reading Niamh new story.








No comments:

Post a Comment