Tuesday 24 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred

Craig and Zita and I did not have a sleep in today.

But Zita and I were all awake before Craig. Ha.

Now I am very busy all the time. 

Because everybody is home all the time I have to mind them all the time.

And I am Zita’s helper assistant too. Oh dear.


So sometimes I have to have a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. Even before dinnertime. Ha. 

Last night we did not watch any detectives.

Because Zita was reading Emmet’s giant story. 

And it is not even the beginning of his story. It is just a story about the story. Oh dear me.

And now he has to tell everybody about all the interesting books he has been reading. 


And Niamh was very busy making a very hard to make cake. 

She said that it not look so hard on her computer. Oh dear. 

And this morning it was nearly all done. 

Craig and I had two gingerbreads for our breakfast. Ha.

Gingerbreads are very tasty too. But not so nice and crunchy as toasts. Oh well. 

But Zita was working in her new office so it was only Craig and I for our together breakfast. Oh well. 

The noisy move the snow away machines were on my street this morning. 

Because it was still snowing all night. When were were fast asleep. 



But I got in trouble. I was a too much barking dog again. 

So I could not stay in Zita’s office and be her helper. 

You have to be very quiet if you are the helper assistant. It is the rule. 

We had very little biscuits with lots of cheese on top for our lunchtime. And apples too.

Niamh was in the kitchen all afternoon. Making a way way delicious cake for us. 


I was her very best helper. 

Because I could not be noisy and stay in the new office. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Then I helped Craig have a big piece of the brand new own made very delicious cake. Ha.



I got a little piece. Because I was such a big help. 

This afternoon Mister Tom left us lots of new programs. For watching after dinnertime. 

In a bag. And we left him the new detective book.

In another bag right on our front door. He did not come in for his tea today. 

Because of the don’t get everybody sick rules. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

This afternoon I was very very quiet. 



So I was Zita’s special helper assistant again. Good for me.

Before dinner Zita and Niamh went outside. To talk to Lee and Cara and Bruna. 

But from very far away. Because of the rules. 

Then we went for a lovely walk. It was not a very warm day today. Oh well.

Tonight we had our together with not even a little bit far away Emmet. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. We have chips.

Craig found them. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment