Thursday 12 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty Eight 

I had a little sleep in this morning. So I did not go for our good morning to everybody walk.

The black car took Zita and Niamh downtown to their own work. 

So they did not have to go on the maybe full of sick people bus. Ha. That is good. 

Craig did not have a big sleep in today. Ha. 

We had the very tasty round from England muffins this morning. And we toasted them too.

And then we put the from Scotland jam on top. Ha. That is a good breakfast. 

Last night we saw Emmet on the dining room table and we talked to him.

His far away university is all closed up. So nobody will get all sick. Oh dear.

They sent everybody a letter. Oh dear.



Maybe Emmet will come home. 

Or maybe he might stay for a remember everything exam. I do not know. 

Nobody told me. Oh dear me. 

Cousin Orlaith and cousin Emma’s university is all closed too. Oh dear.

Maybe Niamh’s nice university will close too. And then she can stay here and help me catch the ball.

And I can keep her cosy warm when she writes her new stories. Ha. That is a good idea.

Sometimes you can go to your university right on your own computer. 

In your own cosy bedroom. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Then you can have your own nice treats and you do not have to share. Ha.

And there are no more hockey games. Even on the television. Oh well. Hockey is not so very interesting.

Craig only had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. So I got my special tasty treat. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. It is not so warm outside today. Just sunny. But we played anyway.

When Niamh came home she had a squeaky clean shower.

Before she did more writing for her next interesting story. 

And Craig told me that dogs cannot get caught by this kind of way too sick. Ha. That is good. 

I am not so very good at washing my feet all the time. 

Sometimes I have to get right inside the bathtub. Oh well. 

But I am very good at having nice naps on my own duvet on the big comfy bed. 

So that is what I did after we played catch the ball again. Ha. Good for me.

After my first dinner I minded Niamh. In the living room. Right beside her.

So she could write more of her new interesting story. Ha. Good for me. I am always a big help. 

I always helped Emmet write his stories too. Ha. That is my best job. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinner walk. 

In the still all sunshine outside day. Ha.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

And we have lots of chips for watching the television tonight. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment