Sunday 29 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Five

Everybody had a nice sleep in today. Even ZIta.

Because we did not go to bed until very very late past my bedtime. Ha.

And I had a bit of a sick tummy in the middle of the night.

Maybe because I did not eat my dessert until too late. Oh dear.

When we got all dressed Zita talked to her mother in far away Dublin.

Zita’s parents can not even go outside. 

Because they are very old. 

I am a bit old too. So is my own friend Craig. Oh dear.

Maybe I will not be able to go for nice walks with Zita and professor Jill. 

They are not so old. Oh dear me. 

But I like my walks. Oh dear. That would not be so nice. 

Who would keep all the nasty squirrels away if I am not outside. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Then auntie Eileen called ZIta. From far away little bridge Celbridge. 

She is way too busy. So is cousin Emma.

Because they are working with the doctors. 

Helping to fix all the too sick people in way far away Ireland.  Oh dear.

Late last night Niamh made special chocolate sauce just for ice cream. 

 So Craig and Zita and Niamh had a late at night tasty treat.

In the den while they were watching the cowboy detective. 

That is why we did not go to fast asleep until very late. 

We had our special Sunday delicious lunchtime pretend pancakes and bacon. Ha.

But my friend Emmet could not be on the dining room table to see us eat our lunch. 


Because he had to play the dragons game with is far away friends. They cannot play without Emmet. 

Because he is the one who makes all the rules for everybody. Oh dear. 

And Niamh was only just awake when the pancakes were all ready to eat. Ha. That was a big sleep in.

We did not go for our in the morning walk today. 

Because it is an all the time lots of rain day outside. 

Or maybe because I am a bit old. 

Maybe that is why Craig does not go outside so very often. Oh dear. Too bad for us. Oh dear. Oh dear.

But then my friend Craig told Zita about it. 

And Zita told me that those are for people only rules. 

And I will never be too old for our lovely all over walks. Ha. That is good. Then I had a nice nap.

Because I was not worried anymore. 

But maybe Craig is worried. Oh dear.

Because he is a people. Oh dear. 

I will take him for lovely walks anyway. 

He can be a pretend dog. Just like he is a pretend Scotsman. Ha. That is a good idea. Good for us. 

This afternoon Zita and Niamh made a giant list so we can get all the right things for our house.

So the nice men can bring everything right to our house. 

And nobody has to go too far away from my own house. To get everything. 

But sometimes it takes a while for the very busy men to bring everything here. 

So you have to tell them what you need right away. 

That is why Zita and Niamh are writing everything on the computer. Ha. 

Niamh needs lots of stuff so she can make us lots of own made tasty treats. 

Like delicious cakes. Or cookies. Ha. That is a good idea. 

I am always a big help in the kitchen. It is my favourite job.

ZIta and I had a nice before dinner walk after Zita and Niamh making their important list. 

Because I am not so old as Zita’s parents. In way far away. Good for me. 

After our together dinner with Emmet maybe we will watch the detectives again tonight.

But not until way too late.

Because it is a go to work at home day tomorrow. 

So I have to have a lovely comfy sleep. 

Because I am Zita’s special helper assistant. Ha. Good for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment