Thursday 19 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Five

We were very busy last night. 

After dinnertime Zita brought my friend Emmet home from our not very busy aeroport. 


So now he is all back home. Ha.

But he had to have a squeaky clean shower right away. 

And we put all his clothes outside. In a bag. Because of the rules.

When I was outside minding everything I stepped in something nasty. Oh dear me.

Then we had to wash the kitchen floor. 

Even while Emmet was in the shower. 

And I had to stay out of the way of everything.



Until my foot was all clean too. Oh dear. We were way too busy last night. 

When Emmet was as clean as can be he went downstairs to his cosy bedroom. 

With all his books and his lots of pillows and the very comfy lay down sofa. 

And chips and chocolate biscuits too. Ha.


And Zita made him some Irish tea. 

But now he can make his own tea and even toasty warm bagels. 

And cheesie pasta on his very little cook everything stove. 

Because he has his own very little kitchen. Right downstairs. 

Zita and I had a nice good morning walk. 

Before she had her good morning to all the rascal ladies meeting.

Craig had a sleep in today. I do not know why.

Niamh did not have even a little sleep in today.

Because she had to go to her stretching class. With all the lemons. 

Altogether. Right on their own computers. Ha. 

When Zita’s meeting was all over Craig and Zita and I had our toasts. 

But then Zita had to go back in her new office to do some more rascal ladies work. 



She is very busy. But sometimes I am her helper assistant. That is my best job. 

But sometimes I have to mind everybody else too. Oh dear. It is was very busy day. 

And today is Miss Tarryn’s sing happy birthday day. 

But she can not have a with all her friends party. 


Because of  the do not get sick and just die rules. Oh dear. That is not so all nice. Too bad for us. 

Zita and I had a lunchtime walk too. 

So we could get out of the house. And see all the fresh air. And the empty as can be streets. 

We found professor Jill and the little dog. But we can not get so close to each other. 

Because we do not want to get all sick. It is the just in case rule. 

We had an altogether dinner tonight. And we had Irish chicken too. 

But my friend Emmet could only be there on the computer.

Right there with us on the dining room table. 

But he was still in the basement. Because of the rules. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch the cowboy detective again tonight. 

Niamh is watching with us. Ha. That is nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment