Monday 16 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Two

Everybody is home today. Even Zita and Niamh. Ha.

Because the government said everybody should stay in their own house.

And have their too much coffees at home. Ha.

So I am very busy today.

Craig and I had the round tasty toasts from England. With the tasty strawberry jam from France. Ha.

Then I went into our brand new office to help Zita.

Because I am her helper assistant. 



And I have a very comfy bed right there. Ha.

But I have to be a very quiet helper.

To much barking dogs cannot be helper assistants. It is the rule. 

Niamh’s nice university is all closed up. So she is writing her brand new stories here.

She is Zita’s computer helper. Ha.

Because now everybody has to talk to everybody on their computer. It is the new rule. Oh dear.

My friend Emmet is still in way far away Cork. In his little apartment.

Maybe he will have to stay there for a little while more. Oh dear me. I would not like that so much.

But he is very busy. 

Because now he has to learn how to read a different very old Irish. 


There are way two many Irishes. That is silly.

After my lunchtime we talked to Emmet on the computer. Right in the den. I was there too. 


He wants to come home to his own comfy bed. And to see me so I could mind him too.

But he has to wait for his old university to change a remember everything exam. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

That is not all right.

He is going to talk to his friend Miss Nina. She is from way far away France. 

She knows all about the old university. That is good. 

So maybe he will be home in not a very long time. Maybe.

Mister Tom brought me a present. A very very long program with all the dogs in the world. 

In way far away England. That was nice. Maybe we will watch it altogether. That would be good. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because everybody has to just stay with their own family. In their own house. It is the rule. 

So we can watch the cowboy detective again tonight. With chips too. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment