Friday 20 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Six

We had a very quiet day today.

Because of the everyone staying inside their own house rules. Ha.

Craig said we will have nice quiet days for a bit of a long time. 

So I will have very busy quiet days.

Because I have my whole family all here for me to mind. That is my best job. 

Zita and I went for a very long walk this morning. It was a messy walk.

Because everything is melting everywhere.

So I was very dirty when we go home. Oh dear.

Craig had a big sleep in this morning so he could listen to his new book. All about old boats. 

So I was Zita’s very best helper assistant when she was talking to all the rascal ladies. Good for me.

Niamh did not have a sleep in. Or Emmet. 

They were too busy doing all the work for their universities.

Only Craig had a sleep in.

When he was all awake we had toasty bagels. 

But they were a little bit too toasty today. Oh well.

I liked them anyway. 

Then we looked out the watching window and all of a sudden it was windy rain all over. Oh dear.

But we were inside so we were not soggy at all. That is good. 

After our lunchtime I helped Zita all afternoon right beside her. 


Because I am her very best ever helper assistant. She told me, so it is true. 

And Emmet is talking to his friends from all over everywhere. Right on his computers. 

And he can see them on his very big television. Ha. That is nice.

They are staying in their own way far away houses. Or their very little apartments. 

Maybe just by themselves. Because of the all over everywhere rules. Oh dear.

So that is why they will all talk together. So nobody will be just all alone. That is good.

Zita and Niamh made our very own made delicious pizzas.

For our altogether dinner tonight. 

And maybe Emmet will see us right on the computer. 

If he is not seeing his all over everywhere friends.

Yesterday Niamh was talking to cousin Orlaith and cousin Emma. 

In way far away Dublin. They are not all alone. That is good. 

This afternoon I saw Miss Sash on Niamh’s computer. 

When Niamh was sitting beside me on my comfy rug. 

We were playing the catch the cheese on my nose trick.

Because we are friends. Ha. Good for us. 

We will watch the cowboy detective again tonight. It is not so scary. 

Last night a nice lady turned into a beautiful hawk. 

And flew all away. Now nobody can catch her. Ha. That is a good trick.



No comments:

Post a Comment