Sunday 15 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety One

We had only a little sleep in today. And it was sleep in Sunday. 

Even Craig did not have a nice sleep in. 

Zita and I had a nice long walk before my breakfast. And even before toasts.

But it is not warm today. Zita had her keep you warm as can be coat on. And gloves too. 

When we got home we had altogether toasts. With honey too. Ha. 

Because Niamh was all awake too. Ha.

We did not talk to my friend Emmet today.

Because he is playing his dragons game with his friends from all over everywhere. 

On his computer in way far away Cork. Oh dear.

Now everybody has to see all their friends and do all their own work with computers.

So everything is all closed up. 

Because if too many people get altogether they will get way too sick. 

But not dogs. Ha. Good for us.

But we have lots and lots of computers. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Zita started the silver little car. And it started right away. I think it was a happy car today. Ha. 

We had real pancakes for our lunchtime. And bacon too.

I got a bacon treat on top of my lunch. Ha.

Because I am always a big help. 

Then I had my after lunchtime nap.

Everybody else was busy. 

Niamh was writing her new story and I was helping her.



Zita was making everywhere neat and tidy. 

So Niamh’s old bedroom can be a rascal ladies office. Just for us.

Because I am her helper assistant. Ha. Good for me. 

Then she helped Craig to wash his hair. So he is neat and tidy too. Ha.

Last night there were awful squirrels outside. In my bushes. Right in my own side yard. 


That is not all right. 

So I barked at them so loud that they ran all away. Silly squirrels.

Then I went to fast asleep on the big bed. With Craig and Zita. So I could mind them. Ha.

Before my dinner Zita and doctor Susan went to the tasty food store to get more food. 

So nobody will have to go shopping outside. My goodness.

But we have an extra giant bag of my own lovely food. 

Right in our basement. Zita got it for me. She said it is just in case food. 

I do not know what case. Oh well. 

And Niamh’s beautiful clothes store is closed up tight. 


All of them. Everywhere. Oh dear.

And Professor Jill is going to be on a computer. To teach all her very interesting classes. 

Because all the universities are closed up. 

Emmet’s very old university is closed too. 

So he has to stay in his very little apartment. That is not so nice. 

He should come home to our house. To his lovely comfy bedroom. 

Because he has even more computers there. And giant televisions too. It is known. 

Then I could mind everybody right here in our house. That is my own best job.

We will have our together dinner tonight. Just us. Ha. 

And maybe we will watch some detectives on the television. Maybe.







No comments:

Post a Comment