Thursday 26 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Two

I had a nice sleep in this morning.

But then I had a sick tummy. Too bad for me.

Craig had a little sleep in too. But he did not have a sick tummy. Just a sore hand. Ha.

So we had our toasts together. With the from Scotland jam. In front of my watching window.

Then I had a nice nap. You are always a bit tired when you have a sick tummy.

Niamh is walking very slowly today because she has very sore legs.

Because of her stretching class on the computer. Ha. 

And Emmet just remembered that his talk very old Irish class was his very last class ever. Ha.

He did not remember until last night. Ha. 

So now he just has to write his very very long story. 

Then he will be a doctor too. Just like Professor Jill and Professor Alec. Ha. That is nice. 

This morning two dogs were very angry with each other. I do not know why. 

They were right on my corner. Oh dear. 

They should not try to fight. It is not so very nice. And it is my corner. It is not theirs. 

So I fierce barked them away. Ha. Too bad for them.

Nice Mister Nicastro’s is going to bring us lots and lots of brand new tasty vegetables. 


Right from their store. On the busy street. Maybe green beans too. 

And their very crunchy bread. Just right from their delicious bread oven. Ha. 

And they will put it in our new in front of our door box. That is a good box. 

Mister Nicastro’s has lots and lots of very smelly all the way from all over way far away cheese.



Smelly cheese is my favourite. Ha. That is a good store. It is known. 

Then I was Zita’s very best and very quiet assistant until way past our lunchtime.

Right in her new rascal ladies office. 

Then I minded Craig in the living room. After my lunchtime. 

The nice present man came to our house today. 

And he brought us a brand new book for Emmet. 

It was from way far away Ireland. And Emmet was just there. 

Until he left on the aeroplane. That is silly. 

The book is all about long long time ago words. But only very old Irish words. Oh well. 

When Emmet writes his very long interesting story he has to read lots and lots of interesting books.

That is why his room his full up to the top with books. Even on the floor too. Like mountains. Oh dear.

We had Irish chicken for our dinner. It is Emmet and Niamh’s favourite. I like chicken too. Ha. 

We only watched a little bit of the cowboy detective last night.

Because after dinnertime Craig and Zita and Niamh too busy to watch the television. 

They were trying to put the all broken up picture of dragons back together. 

But they only fixed a bit. So maybe they will have to do it again tonight. Oh dear.

I do not know who broke it. Oh well. 

They did not eat any chips when they were fixing the picture. Maybe it is the rule.

There are lots of brand new rules. I do not think they are about me. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment