Monday 2 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Eight 

It was our get up early Monday today. Oh well.

I took Zita for a nice walk before breakfast. I was not so cold outside today. 

And Niamh and Miss Lily went to the nice university together.

Because they have the same early in the morning class. That is silly.

Craig did not have even a little sleep in today.

Because Miss Tamina and her helper came today. To make our house spick and span again.

You cannot have a sleep in when Miss Tamina is here. It is the rule.

When Miss Tamina cleaned the den all up Craig just hid from the noisy machines in the dining room. 

Me too. So I minded him there. All by myself. 



I do not like the noisy machine. 

And the very clean bathroom is always way too smelly. Oh dear. 

Zita told me that we are going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. In the afternoon. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will have too much snow. Ha. 

You can not go so far when there is too much snow. 

But my friend Emmet has finished his sheets. Oh dear. I saw it on the flat computer.



Now maybe he will have to find brand new clean sheets. Oh dear. 

Zita spreads clean sheets on our big bed all the time. I always help.

Because clean sheet beds are my favourite sleep on beds. Ha.

When Miss Tamina was all finished I had my own lunch. 

Because you cannot have a lovely lunchtime when there are noisy machines everywhere.

Craig and I did not have toasts for breakfast. 

We had two of the brand new butter tarts instead. Ha.

Butter tarts are very tasty. 

But you cannot have them all the time. Or you will have a sick tummy. Too bad for Craig.

Niamh came home early so we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha.

Craig and I waited at my watching window for a long time. Until Zita got home. 

We just looked out at our beautiful lights. 



Zita and I did not go for a before dinnertime walk today.

Because when she got home it was all windy rain and dark outside. 

So we stayed in our kitchen where it all dry and warm.

And Zita and Niamh made a tasty dinner for us. Ha.

We will have to find new detectives tonight.

Because we watched until the end last night. And we had chips too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment