Tuesday 3 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Nine

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today before she went to the rascal ladies office.

And Craig only had a very little sleep in. 

But I kept his toes toasty warm until he was wide awake. Ha. 

And when we were all awake Craig found a toast. Right in the kitchen.

Because Zita forget to eat her own toast. Oh dear. 

So Craig put jam on top and we had it instead. Ha.

Then Craig read Niamh’s new story all about a movie. 

To make sure it was as beautiful as can be. 

I watched out my watching window. 

Then the nice man came to our house with a brand new book for Craig. 

He always brings our new boxes to my side yard. Not the front door. 


So it is easy for Craig to catch the boxes by himself. Ha. That is a nice man.

Then I played with my big red ball. In the side yard. But not for so long.



Because it is very very slippy outside. And I did not want to fall down on my bottom. 

Last night we had own made from Mexico food. I got some delicious chicken. Ha. 



That was a good dinner. 

After lunchtime today Zita came back home.

Because I had to go to the make me beautiful store this afternoon. Oh dear. 

We went for a very little walk.

And then the black go fast car took us to the make me beautiful store. Oh dear.

I was there so long it was my dinner time when I came home. Too bad for me.


But my friend Craig gave me extra. 

And I got green beans too. Ha.

Because I smelled just like a beautiful flower. Craig told me so. Ha. That is good. 

And I was not too very furry any more. 

But I was very tired.  So I had a lovely before dinnertime nap. On our comfy bed.


Going to the make me beautiful store always make me very tired. 

So I always go to bed early when I come back to my own comfy house.

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Maybe I will not watch any from far away detectives tonight. 

Maybe I will have a lovely early fast asleep. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment