Saturday 14 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety 

It was an everybody get up early day today. Oh well.

Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

And then Craig was all awake. And dressed too.

Because it is Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant day. 

It was not way too cold today. 

And there was not even a too much snow storm either. 

So he went. Ha. 

He and Mister Paul went all by themselves. 

I stayed here to help Zita.

Because today doctor Susan and Miss Chris came for a tasty own made breakfast. Ha.

When Craig came home everybody was still right here. And I was minding them. Ha.

So Craig went into the den. To read his new book. I did not mind him there.

Because I was too busy minding everybody in the living room. Oh dear. Too bad for Craig.

Then a man came with a new old music machine. 

And he took away a different one. I do not know why. Oh well.

I have a brand new job. Zita gave it to me. Ha.

I am going to be Zita’s own helper assistant . Ha. That is an important job.

The rascal ladies office is all closed for a while. Just like all the universities everywhere. 

Because if there are too many people altogether they will get way too sick. 

So the rascal ladies will do all their work from their own houses. Even my friend Zita too.

So now I can be her helper assistant. 

And I will have to mind her all the time too. 

And keep her feet toasty warm. Ha. That is my favourite job. 

I think I will get extra treats. Ha. 

After all the ladies went home Zita and I found Professor Jill and the little dog. 

For our before dinner walk. It is a very sunny day. But too windy. Ha. 

When we got home I had a lovely nap. 

Before we had our very tasty own made dinner. 

Niamh did not have dinner with us tonight.

Because she went to Miss Anna’s house. 

So they could get in the outside bathtub. And get squeaky clean. Ha.

We will watch the cowboy detective again tonight. 

Because he has to save his friend. Ha. 





No comments:

Post a Comment