Monday 23 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Nine

When I looked out my watching window this morning there was snow all over. 



Again. 

But Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk anyway.

Because it was not so very much snow.

But it was the nasty hard snow. The snow all the time snow. The get into you eyes nasty snow. Oh dear me.

Even my friend in the basement Emmet was surprised too.



Then Zita had to go downtown to her old rascal ladies office. Very early in the morning.

So she could turn on all the computers. I do not know why. 

I minded Craig. So he would not have cold feet. 

Sometimes he has way too cold feet. So I have to keep them toasty warm. It is my job. 

But we did not have such a big sleep in today. Oh well.

We had blackberry jam on our toast today. But we only had one toast this morning. Oh well.

Then Craig had to read Emmet’s giant story. And it is only the very first part of the story. Oh my.

Niamh even made a very special drink this morning. With even some wine. And orange juice too. Ha. 

Because she sent her big essay to her professor very early this morning. Ha.

Now she has to write even another all about a movie story. Oh dear. 

She is going to talk to Miss Lily all about it. On the computer. 

And Emmet is going to watch his friends in way far away Cork university get prizes. 

He will see them right on his very big television. 

And they will even see him too. Oh their own computers.

He is even going to have some of his special apple juice. To toast everybody. 

It is not the same as toasts. Craig told me. Ha. That would be silly.

Emmet even came upstairs. So he could have a squeaky clean shower. 

So his far away friends should not think he was all smelly. Ha. 

But he did not stay upstairs.  

Because of the do not just get everybody else all sick rules. 

When Zita came home she even brought her own very comfy chair. From her downtown office. 

And a just in case computer. Ha. Now the black go fast car is full up to the top. Ha. 

Because now everything has to be all closed and empty. Just like the restaurants. 

But not the tasty food stores. Or my nice doctor’s hospital. That is good. 

I am going to be very busy minding everybody for a long time Craig said. Ha. 

But that is my very best and favourite job. It is known. 

The radio said that today is the special day for puppies. All over the world.

When I came to my family I was a puppy too. 



I used to have to stand right up. To see out me watching window. 

But now I am a very big dog. Ha. 


Now I can see out my window even when I am just laying down. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch Emmet tonight at our tasty dinner. 

If he is not still watching his far away in Cork friends.

Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. In the still all the time snow. That was not so nice.

I was all soggy when we were all home again.

I stayed in the kitchen so I could help Niamh make an own made delicious cake. For us. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives on the television tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment