Monday 30 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Six

We had a very nice quiet morning today.

We did not go to bed very late last night. Ha.

So Zita and I had a nice all by ourselves walk. Before our breakfast.

Then she went the new rascal ladies office and I minded Craig. 

He had to listen to his very interesting book. So I kept him toasty warm.

When he was all awake we had a warm from the oven croissant. Ha. 

But we did not have jam today. Just butter. Oh well.

And when he had his next too much coffee we had a little bit of gingerbread too. Ha.

Then I went to help Zita. 

Because I am her very best helper assistant.

I got into big trouble last night.

Because of the silly bunny. 

That bunny should not just sit on my own patio. It is not it’s patio.

But maybe I was a very loud too much barking dog. 

And maybe I was not such a good listener. So I got in trouble. Oh dear.

But Zita and I are still friends. She told me so. 

When we were in the den. Watching the detective on the television. That is good. 

Emmet and Niamh are still very busy writing their stories. For their universities. 

After lunchtime Niamh and Cara and Lee and Miss Lily went for a far apart walk. 

They went even past our not so very busy now street.


And then Craig and Zita went for their own walk. But then it was nearly raining.

So Craig was a bit soggy when he came home.

But Niamh had a scary umbrella. So she was not soggy. Ha.

Emmet is studying on his computer with his friends in way far away Cork. 

And he sent his old little computer upstairs. 

So Craig could make it just like brand new again. Ha.

It will be our Just in Case computer. That is good. 

I stayed in the new office all afternoon. So I could be Zita’s big help. 

Because that is what helper assistants do. Ha. 

When the rascal ladies work was all finished Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. 

With Professor Jill. It was still all rainy outside so we were soggy when we got home.

Before dinnertime Zita and Niamh went to my nice hospital.

To bring home another very big bag of tasty food. Just for me. Ha. 

So we have extra. Just in Case. Like the Emmet’s old computer. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Maybe Emmet will come to see us eat our tasty diner tonight. 

If does not have to talk to some of his very far away friends.

We are having green beans and Irish chicken. I saw them. Beside the oven. Ha.

Green beans and Irish chicken is my favourite dinner. It is known.

Maybe we will watch the cowboy detective tonight. With some chips too. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment