Friday 27 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Three 

ZIta and I were wide awake early today. 

So we could go for our nice before breakfast walk.

We do not go on our good morning to everybody walks anymore.

Because there is nearly nobody outside. And if you see someone you have to stay far away.

Because of the rules. Oh well. Too bad for them.

I was a soggy dog when we got home. Because it is an all melting everywhere day.

But I did not have a sick tummy today. That is good.

After my breakfast ZIta had a meeting in her new office. Right on her computer. 

So I went in the big bedroom to keep Craig company.

He had a little listening to his book sleep in. But not for so long.

When we got all fast awake we had very tasty toasts.With the from Scotland jam. Ha.

We used Mister Nicastro’s very tasty brand new from Italy bread. 

It makes very delicious toasts. Ha.

Last night before our dinnertime Mister Nicastro’s nice friend brought us lots of very delicious vegetables. 

To our house. With some green beans too. Green beans are my favourite. Ha.

My friend Emmet went for a walk this morning. He went to our pond park. 

Because there was nobody there. This is the first time Emmet went outside in a long time.

Since he came back home from his very old university in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

Niamh says he can come upstairs in only a little while. That is good.

Last night Niamh went to a party. With her friends. In their beds. 

Right on their own computers. Miss Tarryn and Miss Georgi and Miss Sash were all there. Ha.

Emmet sees all his friends in way far away on his computers. Every day. 

So nobody will be all by themselves and just get all lost. Or not eat their breakfasts. That is good.

I was a very good not very much barking dog today.

So I stayed in the new rascal ladies office to help ZIta. 

Because I am her her favourite helper assistant. Ha. Good for me.

And Cousin Emma has a brand new job. I did not know that. 

Because her nice university in far away Galway is all closed and empty too.

So now she is helping Doctor Zita. In way far away Dublin. 

I did not know there was another Zita. That is not all right. 

It is not my friend Zita. It is another one. That is silly.

Niamh is all busy writing another brand new story for her university. 

And Emmet is reading his brand new book all about talking way way old Irish. I do not know why. 

All those way way old Irish people are just all very dead. So he cannot talk to them. Oh well. 

This afternoon my friend Niamh found all our clean socks. In the very big just for socks bags.



And she put them altogether the right way. Ha. That was a good idea.

When ZIta was finished her rascal ladies work we went for a nice walk. With Professor Jill and the little dog.

I was not very soggy at all this afternoon. That was good.

Tonight Emmet is going to help Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Mister Kieran be brand new people. 

In the dragons game. 

I do not want to be a brand new dog. 

Maybe I would not be such a good minder if I was brand new. Oh dear me. I would not like that.

Because I am the very best minder dog in the world. ZIta told. So it is true. Ha. 

We had bacon for our tasty dinner. 

And the very loud save me save me machine did not make it’s too loud noise this time. Good for us.

I think we will watch the cowboy detective again tonight. We have chips. I saw them. Ha.







No comments:

Post a Comment