Tuesday 17 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Ninety Three

My friend Emmet is going to come back to his own comfy bedroom. Tomorrow. Ha.

Kathy and Richard came to my house last night. And they brought a giant cheese for us. 

But they could not have a nice visit to have some tasty biscuits. With smelly cheese. 

Because of the too many people altogether rule. Oh dear me.

But Richard has a friend who knew where all the do not just get lost and crash aeroplanes hide.

And so he found all the right aeroplanes for Emmet. Ha. That is good. 

So Emmet will fly from the very little aeroport in Cork to the way too big aeroport in far away London.

And then he flys for a long time right over top of the ocean. Right to not very far away Toronto. 

Before his aeroplane finds our own full of aeroplanes nice aeroport. 



But then he will be here. In his own home. Ha. That is good.

Then he will stay in his big basement bedroom until he cannot be all sick. Ha. 

He will have all his interesting books to read. And lots of Irish tea. And chocolates too. Ha.

And even some new books that the present man will bring here. Ha. 

Today is Mister Saint Patrick’s own day. 

So everybody wants to pretend they are an Irish person. 

Except for Craig. He is just a pretend Scotsman all the time. Oh well.

Zita and Emmet and Niamh do not have to be pretend Irish people. 

Because they are real Irish people. They have their I am Irish little books. Ha. 

But there are no parades today. Anywhere. 

Because of the too many people all together rule. That is a good idea. 

Because nobody wants to be caught by the nasty flu. 

And it is not even so nice outside today. 

When Zita and I went for our good morning walk there was more snow. All over. Oh dear. 

You should not have parades with snow everywhere. 

Or people will just fall down and be hurt. It is known. 

We had our together toasts and then Zita went into her new office to talk to the rascal ladies. 

So then I had my morning nice nap. 

Zita did not need my help when she was talking to everyone on the telephone. 

After lunchtime Niamh took everything out of all the drawers in the kitchen. 

To make them as neat and tidy as can be. Ha. I only helped a little.

Because I had to go outside to my side yard to scare away the awful squirrels. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Niamh went for a nice walk. But I could not go. 

Because I had to go the the rascal ladies office so I could be Zita’s helper assistant. Ha. That is an important job.


Then Zita had to go to the busy street. To the nice hardware store. To get some brand new lights.

For Emmet’s bedroom.

Because some the lights in his ceiling are not even a little bit bright. Oh dear.

He has to have nice bright lights. So he can read his interesting fat books. 

That is why Zita went to the busy street. And I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh.

We will have our together dinner tonight. That is good. 

Zita and I took Professor Jill and the little dog on our before dinnertime walk.

But we did not walk close. 

Because of the rules. Oh dear. 

I think we will watch the cowboy detective again. We have chips.

Niamh did not eat them all. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment