Saturday 28 March 2020

Day Two Thousand Eight Hundred and Four 

We did not have a sleep in today. Not even Craig. Ha.

But Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant either.

Because all the lovely restaurants are nearly all closed. Because of the rules.

So Zita talked his father in way far away Dublin. 

Then Craig and Zita and I had our together toasts. 

Craig cut Mister Nicastro’s very tasty giant buns into toasty bread. Ha. That was a good idea. 

I saw the silly bunny again today. It was right on my own patio. 

Then it was very fast hoping up the street. 

Craig said he was glad the bunny did not get all frozen in the winter. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Then I minded Emmet and Niamh. They were in the basement. 

Maybe they were still fast asleep. Maybe.

Because Craig and ZIta went for an adventure walk. They went up to the busy street. 


But it is not even a bit busy today. Oh dear. 

Even Zita’s friend’s delicious treats and coffees store is all closed. 

And it is right beside my own make me beautiful store. And it is all closed up too. Oh dear. 

Very soon all the nice dogs will be too furry. 

But I was there just I little while ago. So I am still beautiful. Ha. Good for me.

When Craig and Zita came home I took Zita on a nice walk. Before it was all windy rain outside.

And when we got back home ZIta talked to doctor Susan on Craig’s flat computer. 

Until a man brought boxes and boxes of very tasty food. Right to our front yard. Ha.



So Zita put it into our cars. 

So the cars could mind the delicious food until we can bring it into out house.



I minded the cars right from my watching window. That is my best job. 

Then ZIta and I made my side yard all as neat and tidy as could be. 


So I would not get all too dirty when we are playing catch the ball. I was a big help.

But now I need a brand new big red ball. 

Because now mine has a big hole in it. 

Maybe I chewed on it too hard. Maybe. Oh dear me. 

When we were finished ZIta and I went for a nice long lovely before dinner walk. 

My friend Emmet is still very busy reading all the old books. He has to read them all. 


So he can write his giant brand new story. 

Then he can tell everybody why the very old books all just wrong. Ha. That will be a good story. 

We almost forgot to have Emmet come to dinnertime last night. Oh dear. That was not so nice.

So we asked him right away today. So we could have our altogether dinner again.

We are having giant Mexican chips. All covered in tasty cheese. And chicken too. Ha. 

That is a good dinner. 

Zita will take a full up to the top plate downstairs. For my friend Emmet. Ha. 

Now our brand new freeze everything freezer is nearly full up with delicious food. 

And the one in the kitchen refrigerator too. So now we will not starve to death. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment