Friday 14 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty 

We did not have a sleep in today.

We do not have any nice sleep ins when Zita is not here. 

Because I am in charge. Zita tolled me. 

So I have to be all wide awake right away. It is true. Ha.

And my friend Niamh was up very early today. 

It is a wake up the beautiful clothes store day. Oh well.

But then Craig almost forgot to give me my own breakfast. I had to remind him. Lots of times. 

But I did not starve all away. That is good. 

And then we had our two toasts. And looked out my watching window. 



It is a very cold day outside today. So there was nobody outside.

When Niamh got home last night we went for our very late at night walk.

In the very dark outside. And it was even past my bedtime. 

But we did not see any very fierce wolves hiding in the bushes. Or the giant raccoons.

Just a little bunny. Right in the middle of the street. 

I chased it. But only a very little bit.

Because it was only a very cold little bunny. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Niamh and I were both too cold when we got home. So we went to bed. Right away. 

Today is the day you tell all your family that you will always love them. Forever. Ha.

My family loves me. They always tell me so. Not just one day. Ha. That is nice.

Zita put secret I love you presents in Craig’s just for clothes drawer. 


One for Craig and a big bag of chocolates for Niamh. Ha. 

We did not play catch the ball today because of the way too cold. 

It is too cold even in the very bright sunshine.

And I did not even bark at the little birds in my bushes today. 

They were hiding in the bushes. It is not so cold in the bushes. It was too cold for outside barking today.

So I had a very nice inside nap. After Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

For our together lunchtime. 

Craig is not the detective in a while ago England anymore. 

They found the nasty person. And it was a lady. Oh dear.

Now he is the lawyer who works for the princess. He is still looking for a dead person. Oh dear. 

I did not want to find the dead person so I had a nice nap on the comfy bed.

We had a nice quiet day. 

You always have quiet days when it is way too cold outside. It is the rule. 

Zita talked to Craig. On his telephone. But I did not hear anything.

Because I was just fast asleep. Oh dear.

She is at auntie Eileen’s house. 



In the little town with the way too small for everybody bridge. Oh well.

Some of the cousins are there too. Ha. 

She is going to sleep there tonight. And talk all about everything. 

That is what you do when you go visiting in way far away places. And drink tea and eat biscuits too. 

Miss Georgie is going to have dinnertime with us. And Miss Sash too. 

Maybe we will have a dinner party. Ha. Parties are my favourite. It is known.

Craig watched his hockey team last night. And they even won. Ha. 

I did not watch. I had a very lovely right beside him sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment