Saturday 1 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Seven 

I was very busy last night. 

I did not go to my comfy bed until way past my own bedtime.

Because I was minding Zita. In the living room. It is my best job. Ha. 



She was studying for her another remember everything exam. In her pajamas. Ha. 

And Niamh was downstairs very busy.

Because she had to finish writing her new story before today started. 

Everybody had ice cream. Ha.

Because ice cream helps you remember everything. 

Niamh told me. I did not know that.

And Craig just watched the hockey game. 

But his team lost again. Oh well. Too bad for him.

So we were very tired when we went to fast asleep.

But Zita had to get up early today.

Because her exam starts very early today. At her nice university. 

We had to go for our good morning walk in the dark. Oh dear.

Then the black go fast took her right away to the university.

And I minded Craig right in the big comfy bed. 

He was listening to a new book. 

All about Emmet’s friends the way old only in Ireland Gods. Ha. 

They have very long hard to remember names. That is why nobody remembers them. 

Except for my friend Emmet. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. Again.

Because it was snowing when we were fast asleep. 

The go fast chair chair does not like nasty snow. 

Not even the brand new go faster chair likes the snow either. Oh dear.

So we had two toasts with blueberry jam. And looked out my watching window.

And then there was a silly lady right in the full of snow pond.

With a very big wagon just for babies. She was pushing it in the pond. In the snow. 

And it fell right over. On its side. With all the wheels in the air. 

So a man had to run all the way over to help the little baby. Oh dear. 

But I was very very upset. And I barked at her. Very loudly. 

She did not care. Too bad for her. 

Babies should not be in the empty full of snow pond. 

That is a silly lady. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Then Niamh was awake. But not all awake. 

Because she had ice cream for her own breakfast. Oh dear. 

Then she went to her beautiful clothes store. Oh well.

Before lunchtime Miss Cara came to my house. 

To get the finger tools from Niamh’s bedroom. 

Because she needs only her own fingers again. I do not know why. 

I do not know know whose fingers she had. Oh dear. Oh dear. People are too silly today. 

Then Craig had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. Oh well. 

I do not eat the Scotsman’s porridge.

So Craig made us a little toasts. 

So we could have our together lunchtime. It is my favourite. 

Because we always have a together lunch. And because we are best friends. It is known.

Then Zita came home from her nice university. 

She brought my do not have a too sore leg medicine. That was nice.

Because we are best friends too. Ha. Good for us. 

Then we went for our before dinner walk. And it was not even dark outside. Ha. 

And we even found my lost for a long time boot. The keep my feet warm boot. Ha. That is good.

It was right there. On top of a snow hill. On the other street. Ha.

Maybe Mister Saint Newton left it there for us. Maybe. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe Miss Sacha will be here too. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment