Thursday 6 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Two

We got up a bit early today.

Zita drove Niamh to see the nice doctors at her university.

So they could look inside her too sore shoulder. 

Because of the too many years of dance a lot. 

But when they got there the very nice lady doctor said that they needed the very big see right inside you machine.

The kind you have to get in. 

Then they can see even more inside her sore shoulder. 

So she will have to go to a hospital where they have the giant machines. 

But she does not have stay there. Just a little visit. That is good.

When Zita and Niamh came home Niamh went back to fast asleep. In her big bed. Ha.

And Zita did even more studying. At the dinning room table. 

So I minded her until Craig was all dressed. Then we had our together toasts. 

Zita did not go to her office until late today.

Because she was at work until past our bedtime last night. 

So after toasts we went for our nearly good morning walk. 

But there was a very loud move the sidewalk snow away machine there.

Right on the same street where Zita and I were walking. Oh dear. That was not so nice.

It was an all the time snow day today. 

It is the very small snow that blows all over everywhere snow. Even in my eyes. Oh dear. 

When we got home I was only a bit soggy. 

So Zita and the black go fast car went to downtown right away.

But she will not be home for a tasty dinner again tonight.

Because she has an important meeting with another lady from her university class. 

So it will only be Craig I have to mind at our dinner tonight.

Because it is a work until a bit late tonight for my friend Niamh. Oh well. 

Niamh had I had own made pizzas for our lunch.

And she helped me watch everything out my watching window. 

But it is not so very interesting watching just the windy snow. Oh well.

So we ate our pizza in the living room. Ha. I got some too. 

Then she had to go downtown too. To her work. 

So I had a very nice nap on my own rug in my comfy warm kitchen.

Craig was in the den. He was still the detective in long time ago England. 

So I did not have to mind him so much. 

We did not play catch the ball today. 

It is not such a fun game in the too much snow. The ball always gets lost. 

So we have tasty snacks instead. Ha. Good for us.

Craig and I had chillis and toasts for our dinner. Zita made it for us. 

Before.

Then my friend Niamh came home. She did not have to stay until late tonight. 

So she came home to keep me company. Ha.

That is because we are best friends. She told me so. 

So it is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment