Friday 21 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Eight 

It was a get up very early morning today.

Because Niamh had to get the beautiful clothes store all ready to sell the beautiful clothes.

So Zita and the go fast car took her downtown.

Because it was still dark as can be outside. 

And when Zita came back we went for good morning to everybody walk.

It is still a too cold for long walks day outside. Oh well.

Then the go fast car took Zita downtown to her rascal ladies office.

I stayed here to mind Craig. And we had a sleep in day today. Ha. That was good.

Sometimes you have a sleep in because it is just nasty outside.

Sometimes you have a sleep in because it is sleep in Sunday.

But sometimes you have a just because sleep in. Like today. Ha. 

When we were all awake we had out together toasts.

Today we had delicious raspberries jam from far away France. Ha.

Sometimes we have jams from France and sometimes from Ireland and sometimes from Scotland.

And sometimes from right around here. Where we live. Ha. 

That is because Craig and I are jam experts. Craig told me. So it is true. Ha.

When we were having our tasty toasts there were three giant very noisy stop the fires trucks.

And they went down my street. And then a police truck went too. But it came back. 

And sat right in front of my house. 

It found a silly car that did not even stop a bit on my corner. 

So the police truck turned on all its very bright lights. And caught it. Ha. Too bad for it. 

Then Craig went in the den and I had a nice nap on my comfy rug. In the kitchen. 

We had peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime. 

Maybe we are peanut butter experts too. Ha. Good for us.

Then Mister Paul came for his coffee. And croissants. 

Mister Paul always bring tasty croissants when he visits. That is a good visit.

My friend Niamh came home. When Mister Paul left. 

She was very tired.

Because of her too early in the morning work. So we had a nice lie down. 


Right on the comfy living room rug.

I kept her company. Ha. That is my best job. 

And Zita was home early too. Before the all dark outside. That is good. 

So we had our before dinner walk in the bright sunshine. 

And we found professor Jill and the very little dog too. Ha. Good for us.

We will have another altogether dinner tonight. Ha. 

Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

Maybe we will watch some detectives tonight. 

We have chips. I saw them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment