Saturday 15 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Two

I was very very busy last night. 

All the very noisy take the snow away machines in the world came here.

In the middle of the night. 



To take away the way too much snow from both my streets. Oh dear.

They were here everywhere for a long time.

But I got into trouble.

Because I was a too much barking dog again. I did not care. Ha.

The noisy machines did not take away my house. 

Because I am the best house guarder ever. Ha. It is my best job.

But Craig had to get up to help me guard the house. In the middle of the night. Oh dear. 

So then we went back to sleep. 

Last night Mister Tony’s friend brought delicious pizzas for us.

Because Miss Georgie and Miss Sasha had their dinner here. In the dining room. With me. Ha.

Miss Georgie slept here last night on cousin Orlaith’s comfy bed. 

And she was not even awake when Craig and I had our toasts. Ha.

My friend Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store early today. Too bad for her.

And I saw brand new pictures from way far away Ireland. Zita sent them to us.

Even a picture of Mister Sully. In Auntie Eileen’s house. 



I saw them right on the flat computer. 



They have very tall busses in Ireland. I do not know why.

But today there is more all the time rain at Zita’s parents house. Oh dear. 



They have lots of all the time rain in way far away Ireland. 

And lots of wind but not lots of too much snow.

We still have lots of too much cold here. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

After we had our toasts I had a very big nice nap.

Because I was a bit tired. 

Because you cannot be all fast asleep when you have to guard your own house from the noisy machines. It is known. 

And I was not even fast awake until lunchtime.

Because then Miss Georgie was in the kitchen so she could make her too much coffee.

Before she went to teach dance a lot to some people.  Ha.

Then I was all awake too so Craig and I had Chinese roll ups for our lunch.

And Craig put them in the fast cooking machine. So we did not even have to wait for them. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. Because it was not very cold after lunchtime. That is good. 

Then Craig went into the den to be a long time ago lawyer. So I had another nice nap. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will have some used tasty pizzas. Ha.

Craig will watch the hockey game. Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe. Ha.

We cannot watch any detectives tonight.

Because Zita is still in way far away Dublin. 

Tomorrow my friend Emmet is going there too. 

All the way from his old university in Cork. On a very fast train. 

So he can visit Zita and his Nana and Grandad. 

And then he can have tea. And maybe tasty from Ireland treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment