Monday 24 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy One

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today.

Because of her sneezing all the time cold. So she did all her work here. At home. With me. Ha.

And she used her computer and the big fast computer too. Ha,

You cannot go to your office if you are sick. It is the rule. 

Or everybody else will be sick too. 

So I minded her all morning. In the living room. 

And we had very crunchy toasts with Craig.

Then everybody went to their own work again. Me too.

Niamh was up early today to go to her nice university. It is her stay until late day at the university.

And my friend Emmet is very busy at his way far away in Cork university.

Because he has to read lots and lots of even more books. Oh dear.



They have lots of interesting very old books in his university’s library.

Because it is an old university. Ha. 

Not as old as the university in way far away England. 

Where he told everybody about one of his stories. That is a very very old university. 

Knights used to go there. Ha. Maybe they have their own ghosts. Maybe.

My friend Niamh took her own picture. 



Of herself. Ha. And I am in the picture too. But only a little bit of me. 

It is still not cold at all today. And everything is melting everywhere. Oh dear. 

Now it is all very messy outside.

So I just minded my family all afternoon. It was a nice quiet day today.

Zita and I went for a very nice short before dinnertime walk.

We did not go so far because of Zita’s nasty cold and the messy snow. 

We did not want to be soggy. But I had to get in the bathtub again. 

So I would not have the nasty salt on my feet. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We had a nice early altogether dinner tonight. 

Niamh had to watch a movie from way way far away. 

So she can write an interesting story all about it. For her nice university 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched some more of the detectives we watched last night. 

They are reading their words on the television detectives. 

Dogs cannot read words. We can just hear them. Oh well. 

So I just had a nice beside everybody nap. With my own comfy blanket. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment