Thursday 13 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Nine 

We got up early today.

Because Zita is not here today. 

The aeroplane found her parents house in way far away Dublin. 


So now she is right there. In way far away Dublin. 

But she is not here.

So I had to sleep at the very top of the bed last night. 

So Craig would not be too scared. That is my best job.

We had more used food last night. 



Craig had the make your nose drip hot soup.

I did not have any. I did not want to have a runny away nose. 

Because I have a lovely big nose. Craig only has a very little nose. Too bad for him.

We had the tasty rolled ups too. I got a crunchy end. Ha. 

When we were fast awake early this morning there was even more everywhere snow. Oh dear.


So we had two tasty croissants for our breakfast. Croissants are my favourite. 

We did not play catch the ball today. Because of the everywhere snow. 

When Niamh was all awake she put my own duvet on the big bed.

The big bed is more comfy when it has my duvet on top. Ha. Good for me. 

The move the snow machines were on my own corner again.


But I barked at them and I scared them all away. Good for me.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is at her beautiful clothes store until late tonight. 

But we do not have any more used from way far away China food. Oh dear.

Maybe we will have cheese toasties. Maybe. 

Cheese toasties are my favourite. Ha. 

We had two breakfasts today.

Because our first breakfast was too early in the morning. So we had another. Ha.

Then I had a lovely beside Craig nap in the den. 



So I would know where he is. Good for me.

We did not have our together lunchtime until late today. 

Because Craig was busy reading a very big new story for our nice Queen.

But he did not just starve away. That is good. 

Because we had a peanut butter toast for our very late lunchtime. Ha.

Then Niamh went up to the busy street. In the too much snow. 


So she could find a smelly bus. Oh dear.

Miss Georgie is going to come to visit my house. Maybe tomorrow. Ha.

We cannot watch any detectives tonight.

Because Zita is not here. That is the rule.

Maybe Craig will just watch a noisy move about scary Vikings. 

Or watch his not so very good hockey team. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment