Tuesday 4 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty 

We did not any nice sleep ins today. Oh well.

Zita and I went for our together good morning long walk. 

It was not very cold outside today.

So nobody can go on the slippy ice canal today.



Because it is too messy. 

Because it is not too cold outside. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

But the lady said it was going to too cold outside tomorrow. Oh well. That is silly weather. 

When we were all fast awake Niamh was in the living room.

Writing another brand new story for her nice university. 

Because it has to be done before our dinnertime. Oh dear.

Craig made tasty toasts for everybody. Ha. 

And two too much coffees too.

I minded Niamh right in the living room. Beside my watching window.

And I had a nice nap too. 

But my friend Niamh went way downtown to help her friend who was a bit sad today. 

Maybe she went to get them delicious treats. Or hot chocolates. 

Hot chocolates always make everything all right. And hugs too. And green beans. Ha.

Green beans are my favourite. 

Then Zita and Niamh came back home.

But not together. 

Niamh went to her friend’s house to have a tasty dinner with them and their family too. Altogether. 

And then Professor Jill was right in front of my house. All by herself.

So Zita and I took her on our before dinner walk. And it was not all dark outside. Ha. 

Then Zita had to do more homework for her nice university. So I minded her. 

Minding my family is my favourite job. It is known.


No comments:

Post a Comment