Sunday 23 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy

We only had a little sleep in today. 

Because a nasty cold has caught my friend Zita. And she has to sneeze all the time.

And you cannot have a nice sleep in when you are all the time sneezing. Oh dear.

Craig had a sleep in. 

But he had a sore tummy last night. But not this morning. 

Zita said that the nasty cold caught her on the aeroplane. 

That is why I did not see it come in our house. Oh dear.

And someone hit the black go fast car. Wth their car. And broke it a bit. 



But only a little bit. 

But now it has to go to a special garage. To get all fixed. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Niamh does not have to go to the beautiful clothes store today. 

So she had a nice sleep in. And then she made her own pizza. Ha. 

I got some. Ha. Pizzas are my favourite. 

Then Craig and Zita went on an adventure walk. Up to the busy street. To go to a little restaurant.

I stayed here to mind my friend Niamh. And our lovely house too. I got peanut butter treats.

But all the lovely little restaurants were filled up to the top. With people.

Because it is nearly warm outside today. And everything is messy melting. 


So they went to Mister Kettleman’s bagel store and got bagels instead.

And brought them home and some other tasty treats too. Ha.

Then right away I took Zita on a little just to the park walk. A not very far walk.

Because it is very messy outside. And Zita has been caught by the nasty cold.

Yesterday I had to get into the bathtub so I would have squeaky clean feet. Ha.

But I was only a bit soggy today. That is good.

We had a very quiet afternoon. I minded Zita right beside her. In the living room.

Maybe we had a nice nap. Maybe.

Then we had our dinner.  But my friend Niamh did not have her dinner with us,

Because she went to her sit on your rug and do stretching until you are too smelly store. Oh well. 

We did not watch any detectives last night.

Because Zita did not want to read the television. 

So we watched a program about very very tall towers. With very bright lights on the very top.

Right on top of giant rocks. 

Right in the dangerous ocean. 

With giant as tall as can be waves all around. Oh dear.


And the towers are right beside way far away Ireland. 

And one is even right beside Cork. Where my friend Emmet lives. Oh dear. 

But Emmet does not live on a rock. 

He lives in a very little very dry apartment. Ha. That is good.

The giant waves were very scary but then I fell fast asleep so we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment