Tuesday 25 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Two 

The nasty cold has still caught my friend Zita. So I had to mind her.

She could not go to the rascal ladies office today. 

Because of the nasty cold. Oh dear.

But minding my family is my very best job. It is known.

We had toasts with Craig this morning. 

Then he went into the den to find some brand new stories. For our nice Queen.

And Zita sat at the dinning room table doing rascal ladies work. 

That is where I was too. Ha. But underneath. That is where I mind her. Ha. 

My friend Emmet is having pancakes with some of his friends in way far away.

Because it is the famous lend your pancakes Tuesday. All over everywhere. Ha.

They will have very tasty pancakes in Cork today. 

Because Zita brought Emmet them his own maple syrup. 

For their pancakes. Ha. That is good. 

But I do not know who he will lend them too. That is a silly day.

Niamh and I had pizzas for our lunch. I had a bit. 

But I did not lend it to anyone. Ha. 

Because it was not a pancake. Ha. 

Then Niamh went to her nice university to read more stories and talk all about them too. Ha.

And Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times.

Because it is still not even cold outside today. 

But the lady on the radio told us that she could see lots and lots of more too much snow for us. Oh dear.

And Miss Ashley had her brand new baby last night. Ha. That is good.

Now Mister Ollie will have a little baby to mind too. 

He will be a happy dog today. That is good too. 

Doctor Susan was there too. So she could be a big help. 

She called us on the telephone last night just to tell us. That is good.

Zita and I went on a little afternoon walk. It was a very nice walk. 

But we did not go all over everywhere today. We just went all around here. And talked to people. 

Because it was a very sunshiney day today. And lots of people were outside. That is good. 

The dangerous wolves cannot hide in the bright sunshine. It is the rule. Ha. Good for us.

When got home Zita remembered that it was the lend your pancakes day. 

I knew that already. Ha. Good for me. 

So we are going to have our own pancakes. With maple syrup too. Ha.

Maybe someone lent them to us. Maybe. 

So we will have them for our altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

We have to find new detectives to watch tonight.

Because we watched until the end of the reading on the television detectives last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment