Monday 3 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Nine

It was our early in the morning day today.

Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk today.

Because it is not even cold outside. It was just very messy. 

So I was a soggy dog again when we get home. Too bad for me.

Then Zita went downtown with the black go fast car and I helped Niamh eat her breakfast.

Today is Niamh’s go early and stay until late day at her nice university.

When she was all gone I kept Craig company on the comfy bed. 

It was not a get up early day for Craig so I had a nice nap too.

We had two very fat toasts today. 

And the save us, save machine did not make the way too loud noise. That is good.

Niamh and Zita said the bathroom is way too bright. 

Niamh thinks the bathroom is just like inside a hospital. Where you have the operations. Oh dear. 

So we have to get a different light. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Craig was very busy today. He found lots of interesting stories for our nice Queen. Ha. 

So she will be very happy.

Then we had our lunch. Craig had Scotsman’s porridge again.

So I got crunchy carrot treats. Just for me.

Because I do not have porridges. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we played catch the ball. 

The go fast chair does not mind the outside when it is not so cold. That is good.

When we came inside I was a bit soggy again. 

So I had a lovely nap on my comfy towels. Right on top of my own rug in the kitchen. 

We had a nice very quiet day today.

Because it is only Craig and me here. Good for us.

And I minded Craig in the den. Right beside him. Ha.



That was an easy job. 

We just listened to not so loud music and Craig was a lawyer in long time ago England. 

He is a lawyer for a princess. Ha. Craig says I am a princess too. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita came home a bit early so we went on a very long walk with Professor Jill. And the little dog too.

And we had to help Professor Jill feed some cats. I do not know why. Oh well. 

When we came home we had a very tasty used dinner. Ha. I got some. That is good. 

Then we watched a new detective program.

Before Zita went to bring Niamh home from the nice university. 

And then everybody went to their comfy beds. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment