Wednesday 12 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Eight 

We got up early this morning.



Because today is the day that my friend Zita had to go to way far away Dublin. On an aeroplane. 

To see her mother and father and my friend Emmet too. 

So we had a very early long good morning to everybody walk this morning.

We went all over everywhere. I had to wear my green keep my feet dry boots. Oh well.

But I was not so soggy when we went back home.

And when we got home Craig was all wide awake and all dressed too. 

So he could make sure Zita did not forget about him when she was away in way far away Dublin.

Then Craig had his too much coffee but Zita did not have any.

Because of the too small bathrooms on the very big bus. Oh dear. I would not like that. At all. 

A car came to our house to find her and take her right to the very big bus. 


She could not take the train to Toronto this time. 

Because people are sitting right where the train goes. Oh dear. 

That is dangerous. They might just get squished. I do not know why they are there.

So Zita took the very big bus instead. Too bad for her.

Now she will have to wait a long time in the aeroport in far away Toronto. 

Maybe they might have some nice restaurants there. With tasty food. Maybe. 

After the car took Zita away Craig and I had two toasts. 

Niamh was still fast asleep. So she could not have delicious toasts with us. Too bad for her.

Then I had a nice nap. Right beside my friend Craig. 



As close as can be. So I would know that he has not gone to somewhere far away too. Ha. Good for me. 

I do not like it when Zita goes to far away places. It is known. 

Then I saw her. Right on the magic map. Craig showed it to me. Right in Toronto. Ha.



But I always get a little bit sad when Zita goes away to way far away. 

Because she has to sleep there too. And not sleep in her own comfy bed.

With me to keep her feet toasty warm. That is why I get a bit very sad. Oh dear. 

So Niamh came into the den so I could have some hugs. 



You cannot be sad when someone is giving you hugs. It is the rule. Ha. That is a good rule. 

So then Niamh and I had used pretend toasts. And maple syrup too. Ha. For our lunchtime. 

But we will not have even a little altogether dinner tonight.

Because even Niamh will not be here either.   

It is a work until late night at her beautiful clothes store. 

Maybe Craig and I will have tasty used food tonight for our dinner. Ha. 

Used food is always very tasty. It is known.

But Zita’s aeroplane does not fly away to Ireland until nearly my bedtime. That is not so good. 

Craig says aeroports are not even a bit interesting. Oh dear. 

Last night we watched all the dogs. On the big television.

But the lovely Miss Bouvier dog did not win the best prize. 

I do not know why. That is a silly show. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment