Monday 10 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Six

We had a surprise this morning.

Even more too much snow. Everything is covered in snow again.


But Zita and I went for our good morning walk anyway.

Because now it is not even way too cold anymore. 

Doctor Susan took Niamh and Miss Lilly to their nice university when we were on our walk.

It is a remember everything exams day today. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

When we got home Craig was all dressed. 

But I I was a very soggy dog. Even my flappy ears were soggy. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I had to stay in the kitchen. 

Craig stayed with me and we had our toasts right there. In the kitchen.

Zita had to move the too much snow alway. 



And clean the black go fast car too. 

Because it was just a big hill of snow. Oh dear. That is not so good.

Then Craig and I watched the slide all away cars on my corner. 


Some of them do not even have any do not get stuck in the snow tires. 

So they get all stuck on the little hill on my corner. And then they slide down the hill. 

All by themselves. That is silly.

Today Miss Tamina and her helper came to make our house as spic and span as can be.

So I hid in the big bedroom. On my own duvet. Ha. 


The noisy clean the floor machines can not find you if you are on the comfy bed. It is known. 

Zita went to see Craig’s mother this afternoon.

Because she is not feeling so well today. 

The very nice nurse said she should go to the hospital for a little rest. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I do not like hospitals very much. Not even my only for nice dogs hospital. I only like my own home. 

So she went to the hospital in a noisy ambulance. And then Zita went to the hospital too. 

To help everybody. 

Because sometimes Craig’s mother does not remember so very much. Oh dear.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is at her remember everything exam. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment