Thursday 20 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Seven 

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today.

We had to get up very very early. In the still dark outside. 

Because she had an important rascal ladies meeting today. All day. 



It is an even breakfast and until after dinnertime important  meeting. Oh dear.

We did not have a too early in the morning walk today because my leg is a bit sore.

So it is going to have a little rest. And the rest of me too. 

And after Zita and the go fast black car went to downtown I minded Craig.

But he did not have a nice sleep in either. Oh well.

So we were are awake early so we could have our together toasts.

We had the brand new from way far away Scotsmen’s jam. Ha. 



That is tasty jam. I alway get toasty bits.

Then we looked out my watching window. 

And my street was filled up with lots of the giant take the snow away trucks. 



And nobody else could go on the street. Just the trucks. Oh dear. I do not know why.

There were no take away the snow machines. Just their all empty trucks. Oh well.

Craig and I only played catch the ball one time. 

Because it is still too cold for the go fast chair. Oh well. 

Craig had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. I got carrot treats. 

Carrots are very crunchy. Porridge is not so crunchy. Ha. Too bad for Craig.

When Niamh was all awake we had more toasts. With honey too. 

But not peanut butter. Oh well.

I do not think Niamh likes peanut butter so much as Craig. And me. Oh dear me.

Then Niamh walked up to the busy street. 

So she could find a smelly bus. Oh well.

Tonight is a work until late night tonight for Niamh. 

And tomorrow is a start way too early in the morning day. Too bad for her.

So I only have to mind Craig tonight. Until Zita and Niamh are back home.

That is an easy job. 

Maybe a nice man will bring us a delicious dinner. 

Then Craig will watch his hockey team. 

And I will have a nice nap on my comfy duvet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment