Sunday 16 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Three

I had some hamburger and chips. 

Last night. 

In the middle of the night. 



With Craig.  

In the big comfy bed. Ha. 

Because Niamh and Miss Tarryn were too hungry.

And they went to Mister McDonald’s restaurant. On the busy street. 

When they came home they had treats and Craig and I got some too. Ha. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn were still in the dining room. Talking. Until late.

So I had to help them too. 



On my own chair. Right at the dining room table. With them. 

But then I went to sleep anyway. Ha.

They were not wide awake when Craig and I were awake. 

So we had our together breakfast without them. 

With brand new bread. And blueberries jam. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Then we went outside to play the catch the ball game. 

Because it is not so cold here.

But it is all very windy in way far away Ireland. I saw it on the television. Oh dear.

And the roads are full up with too much water in far away Wales. 

But my family is not there. That is good. 

Because Zita and Emmet are in downtown Dublin today. 


Because Zita went to downtown to find him when he got off the train. So he would not get lost. 

And they went to a nice restaurant to have tea and treats together. Ha. That was a good idea. 

Lots of our cousins were in Dublin with my friends Zita and Emmet. 

Even Miss Ciara and Miss Emma and Miss Lucy were there too.


To have their tea and lots of biscuits at their grand parents house. Altogether.


And my friend cousin Orlaith and her friend Mister Evan were there too. Ha. That is good. 



Then after dinner Emmet had to go back to his little in Cork apartment.

So they went downtown again. To the very big train station. 

So they could find a train that knows how to find Emmet’s old university. 

And would not get lost. Or just fall over and crash.


Last night Craig and I had more tasty used food. Ha. 

Just like before. But with delicious chicken too. 



I got some too. But not the make your nose run soup.

That is not for dogs food. 

So I got a piece of tasty chicken. Ha.

Mister Tom came to visit me today. And to have some tea with Craig. 

He brought brand new detective programs for us. Ha. That is good.

And then Niamh and Miss Tarryn were upstairs  to have their lunch.

They made all the toasts in the world. With peanut butter too. I was a big help. 

Then they went to the busy street to get treats. And some for Craig too.

But they had to come home. 

Before they got the treats. Oh dear. 

Because a nasty car splashed them all over. With icy very cold water.



So they had to come and get brand new all dry clothes. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

When they were all dry as a chip they went again. That is good. I might get a treat too. Maybe.

Craig and I had very very little pies for our dinner.

We had our dinner in the den. So Craig could watch his hockey team again.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn went out for a tasty dinner. With some friends. 

So I just had a nice nap. And looked out my watching window. 

When the hockey game is all over we will go to bed. That is the rule.  Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment