Thursday 27 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Four

When we were all awake this morning it was still snowing everywhere. Oh dear.

But Zita and I went for our before breakfast walk anyway. I got very soggy.

And I had to go in the bathtub again.

Then I had a sick tummy.

Because I ate a lot of brand new snow. 

I always get a sick tummy when I eat cold things. Oh dear.

That is why I cannot have the crunchy ice from the refrigerator anymore. Too bad for me.

Zita walked to the busy street. So she could find a smelly bus.

There was too much everywhere snow downtown for the go fast car. Oh dear.



So I minded Craig on the big bed. We had a little sleep in. 

Then we had some very very crunchy toasts. And jam too. Ha.

Then we just looked out the watching window at the more too much snow.

We could not play catch the ball today either. Too bad for us.

And catch the ball is Craig’s favourite game. Oh dear me. 

Then Niamh was upstairs and a bit all awake. But not all awake.

So she went to her stretching store so she would be all awake again. 

But she still is sore all over her legs. Oh dear. 

Then she is going to study for her nice university. Before she goes to the beautiful clothes store. 

I am not that busy. Good for me. 

After our lunchtime I had a nice time looking out my watching window. 

At the windy snow. And it was all over our own cars. Oh dear. That is not very nice for them.


Then I had a fast nap.

Mister Jack came here this afternoon.

And he took away lots of our way too much snow. That is good.

I did not even bark one time. 

Because I know Mister Jack. 

We cannot play catch the ball in the too much snow. So he took it nearly all away too.



That is good. 

Zita and I did not go on a before dinnertime walk. Because it is way too messy outside. 

But we will not have a together dinner tonight. 

Because it is another work until late night for Niamh. Too bad for her.

We will watch the from far way detectives tonight. If everybody is not too sleepy.





No comments:

Post a Comment