Friday 28 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Five

It was a get up very early day today. Oh well.

Niamh went to the beautiful clothes store to get it all opened up. Zita and the black go fast car took her.

Then Zita and I had a long walk. It was a very sunshiney day today. But it is not so warm.

So when we came home I minded Craig. Right on my comfy duvet on the big bed.

After Zita went to downtown Craig and I had a sleep in.

But not a very long one. Oh well.

Then we had our good morning toasts. And Craig had two too much coffees.

We did not look out my watching window for so long. So I had a nice nap. 

Because I was up very early this morning. 

Craig and I had especially fat tasty peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch. Ha.

Then Mister Paul came for a little visit. 

He did not have time for any too much coffees. 

Because he has to move things from his other garage. 

So we lent him our move heavy things machine. 

Because it is the time when you lend things. Ha. 

Then he went back to his other house.


Craig says he does not have to eat broccolis because of the lend time. I do not know why.

Then I had my own lunch. With a giant carrot treat. Carrots are my favourite. And chicken too. 

Emmet was very busy today in way far away. 

He was talking to lots of girls and boys at his very old university all about his way way old Irish stories.

And why they are very interesting and why everybody should read them too.

Especially the ones all about Mister Cú Chulainn his very very fierce dogs. Ha. Those are good stories.

He sent me a picture of his nearly finished reading story. 



It is about somebody’s bicycle. And Emmet does not even have a bicycle. Oh well. 

So that is a silly story. Too bad for him. 

He should read more stories about Mister Cú Chulainn. 



And his fierce giant helper dogs. Ha. Those are my favourite stories.

When Zita got home we had a nice not in the too dark walk. 

But I had to wear my green boots. 

Because the salty streets hurt my feet. Oh well. 

This afternoon Zita was at the breakfast for not so very much money IKEA store. 

To buy things for the rascal ladies.

And she brought home a box of giant cinnamon sticky buns. 

For Craig. And for me too. For our good morning breakfasts. Ha. That is a good present.

Maybe tonight we can have a nice altogether dinner. 

And then watch something new on the television tonight.

Because we saw all of the far away detectives last night. 

But the very nice one had to die. And go to Heaven. 

Because he was way too sick to be a detective anymore. Just like our Uncle Bill. Oh dear me.

And the lady detective had a brand new baby. 

Right there. 

Not in the hospital. 

But right there on the detectives boat. That is not so all right. Oh well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment