Wednesday 26 February 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy Three

My friend Zita was not so sick today. 

Maybe the nasty cold could not find when she was fast asleep. Ha.

So we went for a nice before breakfast walk. And then she went to her nice lady doctor.

To talk to her about her sore knee. 

Before she went to an important rascal ladies meeting.

Craig did not have a nice sleep in today. So we played catch ball lots of times. Outside. 

And we had very crunchy toasts too. 

When Niamh was all awake I helped her make our lunchtime. I am always a big help.

After lunchtime Niamh went downtown.

To read more new stories before she went to her beautiful clothes store.

But she is all sore all over today.

Because last night she went to a new stretching everything store. With her Lemon friends.



And now everything is too stretched. Ha. That is a silly store. 

And my friend Emmet is still very busy reading all about way way way old stories. 



All about way way way old people in Ireland. 

Because if Emmet does not remember all about them everyone will just forget about everything. Oh dear.

It is good that my friend Emmet is remembering the stories. 

And his friends at the other very old universities are remembering other old old stories. 

Maybe about the fierce dragons that live in way far away Wales. Maybe. 

It is good to remember important things. 

Like dinnertimes. Or days for lovely long walks to our little lake. Ha. 

Craig had another Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. I had a cheesie treat instead. Good for me.

Then Craig was a fierce Viking again. In the den. So I had a nice living room nap. 

But when I looked out my watching window there was the little goes everywhere snow. 

Falling on my own front yard. And on the silver little car too. Oh dear me. 

I thought the too much snow was going to be all gone. Oh dear me. 

When Zita came home she brought in all the food in the world. 

And everything is filled up to the top. Even the pretend kitchen in the basement too. Ha. 

And she talked to her parents in Dublin. 

They knew that a nasty cold had caught Zita. 

Because they read my stories. 

The ones all about me taking very good care of my family. Ha. That is nice. 

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because it is a work until late tonight night for Niamh. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch more of the far away detectives tonight. 

And read their words on the television too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment